Helllo

Ronan Sandford ronansandford at yahoo.fr
Thu Apr 5 09:05:00 CEST 2007

Hello everyone

I am new to this list

My name is Ronan, I am investigating the quantum neural network and my project is to implement a simulation of it.

Do you think that with your library we can implement a quantum neural network as a quantum neural network use any kind of physical system and not only qubit system ?

Also I tried to compile your example in the API documentation but I receive this error:
g++ -o bin/main obj/main.o -Iinc -Llib  -lquantum
obj/main.o: In function `main':
main.cpp:(.text+0x4b): undefined reference to `quantum_new_qureg(unsigned long long, int)'
main.cpp:(.text+0x7f): undefined reference to `quantum_hadamard(int, quantum_reg_struct*)'
main.cpp:(.text+0x92): undefined reference to `quantum_bmeasure(int, quantum_reg_struct*)'
collect2: ld returned 1 exit status
make: *** [main] Error 1

 I used the deb package (for ubuntu)

Because it didn't work I tried the source version (after uninstalling the deb package) but I got this error on compilation:
/bin/sh ./libtool --mode=link gcc -rpath /usr/local/lib -version-info 5:1:2 -o libquantum.la complex.lo\
        measure.lo matrix.lo gates.lo oaddn.lo omuln.lo expn.lo qft.lo\
        classic.lo qureg.lo decoherence.lo qec.lo version.lo objcode.lo\
        density.lo -lm
libtool: link: `complex.lomeasure.lo' is not a valid libtool object
make: *** [libquantum.la] Erreur 1

Can anyone help me

Thanks

Best wishes